1.Ingredients of Orange & Ginger Dressing
3-4 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
Quarter cup of raw, unhulled sesame seeds
Optional: quarter cup of raw pistacchios
Quarter cup of chopped green onions or chives
One small thumb of ginger
Juice of 1 squeezed lime
Optional: another herb like cilantro, rosemary, or basil
2. Ingredients of Homemade Mustard with fresh herbs
⅔ cup (120gr) yellow mustard seeds
½ cup apple cider vinegar
⅔ cup water
2 TBSP fresh thyme
1.5 TBSP fresh rosemary
½ tsp chili flakes (depending on how hot you want the mustard you can use mild chili flakes or hot ones)
⅓ tsp sea salt
1 tsp raw honey or maple syrup
¼ cup water at room temperature
1) Mix apple cider vinegar with water and add mustard seeds.
2) Leave to soak for 2 to 3 days. The mustard seeds will absorb almost all the liquid and will start to smell like you’re about to make the best mustard on the planet.
3) Add mustard mix to a blender, together with the rest of the ingredients, and blitz until you get a smooth consistency. If you think it’s too thick, add 2 TBSP of water at a time and continue to blend until you get it smooth.
4) Spoon into jars, leaving no air bubbles if you can, and keep covered in the fridge.
Mustard should keep well in the fridge, for up to few months. Though it’s best to consume it as fresh as possible. Start making those delicious honey&mustard salad dressings!
3. Ingredients Creamy Caesar Dressing
1/2 cup Macadamia Nuts
1/4 cup Pine Nuts
4 Basil Leaves
Thumb size of Garlic (I used elephant garlic)
1/4 tsp. Himalayan Salt
1/4 Cracked Black Pepper (or more to taste)
1/4 cup Coconut Water
2 tbs fresh lime or lemon juice
1 tbs coconut vinegar