5 main tips to healthier YOU during Ramadan
SO TO HELP YOU FOLLOW ALL THE RIGHT HABITS, I’VE PREPARED A LIST OF SIMPLE TIPS TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HEALTHY AND HAPPY ALL THROUGH THE HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN:
1. Drink 8 glasses of water daily from Iftar to Suhour to prevent dehydration and constipation
2. Sleep for 6-8 hours a day to get sufficient mental and physical rest. Less sleep means you will feel tired during the day which in turns leads to less productivity and activity
3. Have a balanced varied Iftar which incorporates dates, soup, salad, a main dish, fruits and a small piece of Ramadan sweet
4. Walk or participate in some kind of physical activity
5. Break your fast with dates and nice fruit rainbow salad before your dinner.